Sunday, December 24, 2006

The mama kangaroo is still knitting!

I am a devout fan of google.com. It is my go-to place for everything. When I went to the site this morning I was surprised to see that it had changed. I thought that two kangaroos were knitting yesterday- but today there was only one. I wanted to check out my suspicions, and looked and looked on the site, and found all the holiday google doodles, and more when I clicked on "logos."

Dh and I took the dogs out for a walk and I came back, and clicked on the google doodle as they call it, and found the sequence of the holiday kangaroos. You can see them all here.

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays on this sunny Christmas eve day.

1 comment:

Rox said...

I don't think it was the mama kangaroo knitting. I think it was the daddy kangaroo. At the end, they present her the sweater, which has a slit for her pouch. The last image shows her wearing the sweater, with the joey in her pouch.