Thursday, November 16, 2006

Homecoming Presents

Hello, CorgiDad here. I don't usually post, and unfortunately what I have to share has nothing to do with knitting - except for the fact that my DW is currently at a knitting party, and this is the easiest way I have to show her what I came home to tonight, and what I have to look forward to in the next half-hour or so.

That being said, these photos are not for the faint of heart.

If you'd rather not be exposed to this sort of unpleasantness, please do not scroll down.




Seriously, just wait until she posts some more knitting stuff.



I'm sure it will be much nicer.


But if you do choose to go on...



At least be grateful that technology has not sufficiently advanced so as to let you smell what would come through your monitor.




So, how 'bout them people freezing out there waiting in line for PS3s? Crazy, huh?



That was your last chance.



Ok, so I got home to some hyper dogs. They greeted me, and ran around as I unloaded the car. Then I went to feed them, since it was already 8pm and they were probably getting hungry.

No comments: