Thursday, August 18, 2005

I leave for one night, and look what happens...

Yes- that is our adult corgi drinking beer. Yup. A bunch of DH's friends decided it would be fun to introduce Buster to beer. It looks like he really likes it. Where was I when this happened? Naively knitting away at SnB in EP's Dunn Bros. We had so much fun stitchin' and bitchin' that we went across the street to Starbucks when Dunn closed. Yup- I was working on my ever-progressing shawl- which has experienced zero mistakes since the talk with Kelle. I was out there till 10:30pm- knitting away. I started my pink edging- and am now on the 5th row of 16 for the edging.



OH- I lost Genevieve in the house twice. A few days ago I grabbed something out our front coat closet. I called the pup to offer her a treat for coming when called. No response. How weird. We hollered and checked outside. No sounds, no psycho jumping pup to snatch treats away. Then, we opened the closet- and out she came. Just a few minutes ago I was wondering where she went again. I checked on the bed- she has been jumping up on there lately (against our rules). She wasn't there. Then I heard a sound from behind the guest bedroom door. I turned the handle, and there she was, chewing on a big piece of cardboard. What a little stinker. As if drinking my juice, coffee, and whatever else I drink wasn't enough!

No comments: