Monday, August 22, 2005

Back from my LYS

I just returned from Borealis Yarn, and made it out of the store without spending money. Though I found an awesome pattern for leaf lace socks. Wouldn't they look great with my leaf lace shawl? Well, it would be fun to make them, though they'd look silly with my metallic ribbon yarn shawl.


So far, it sounds like Thursday afternoon I will be meeting my first clients. Tomorrow I meet with my thesis advisor to tie up a few loose ends on my thesis. In the morning I have to drop off our little Geneweasel to get spayed. Oh how we all will miss her for the day- and night, probably, too.
t

I have been working on my Mom's sweater. The first sleeve is done, and I cast on sts for the body. The sleeve and half the body are knit in one piece- so that's a new thing for me. I started knitting on some green/orange/pink socks yesterday. They will look great with my new light green pants.
t

No comments: