Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Diagnosis and new adventure begins

Well, I went to the Dr. and was told that my right lung sounds fine, but my left lung sounds "pretty junky"- and that I have walking pneumonia. So I got myself some Zithromax and am hoping for all that to go away soon.

Yesterday I knit most of the rest of my morning after going to the Dr. and have been making progress on the fronts of my gloria sweater. I just hope they aren't too wide.

Today I am starting my new work role- I am very excited and a little nervous. I did have a really positive dream about it on Sunday night though. So we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew--new job AND walking pneumonia? Hopefully the latter will disappear soon...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you don't feel well. That really stinks about the pneumonia. New job sounds promising though. Hope things are going better with new puppy. I'm still pregnant and getting more and more uncomfortable. Sounds like your anniversey was wonderful. I am glad you guys had a good time together. Miss you!
~CarrieAnn