Friday, February 25, 2005

Home from class, early!

Our instructor was Adlerian and offered us a choice. (It's a main technique to avoid power struggles with kids or others, and it just seems so democratic. ) These were the 2 options. "Do you want to take a break and do another case study and then go home?" or "Do you want to do one more case study and then go home?" I seriously (sort of) asked, "did I just hear you ask us if we wanted to do one more case study...and then do home?" Wow. So here I am. Yippee. I don't even know what to do with myself as this surely didn't happen last weekend. So I thought I would do the trendy blog thing. Well, I'll do a few bloggy things.

The first: I was watching the news today and the news anchor asked the weather man if he had a blog. The weather man said "no" and asked the news anchor if he had a blog. He didn't. Together the news anchor and weather man determined that they were "nobodys" since they lacked a blog. The news anchor did admit to having his own webpage, though.

Did you know that bloggers were named the "People of the Year"! Let's hear it for blogs!

And, I had to keep up with this, the big blog trend. Every now and then these things float around, and I think they are loads better than forwards, 'cause at least these are personal.
So, to steal/borrow from a blog with a corgi here we go.

1. How much space is left on your TiVo or Comcast box?

TIVO! We love TIVO! There's hardly any space. Yesterday I spent a day frantically trying to watch everything and get caught up so my husband can do surgery on our TIVO to make it bigger!

2. Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and, if so, which one?

Never. Why would I do that? I watch 'em once, and I'm done.

3. What was the last TV show you watched before reading this message?

Dr. Phil of course. It was his very alarming show on sexual predators. Yikes. Sobering stuff, but at least he is trying to help the family and the perpetrator. There was even a polygraph involved. That didn't go too well for the one in the hot seat.

4. List five TV shows you won't miss...

30 min Meals with Rachel Ray, Dr. Phil, Rebecca's Garden, Lilo and Stitch, and Kim Possible

5. Name three people -- pass the stick.

The "torch" will go to any of my friends with blogs. Time to 'fess up you bloggers!

I think I'll go cast on for the front of my purple sweater, or start reading one of my new books, or work on my waterfall scarf, or go eat dulce de leche or creme brulee Haagen Dazs. Did you know those flavors existed!?

No comments: