Friday, February 18, 2005

Another big weekend

Last night we had a Pampered Chef party and spent all day working on the kitchen trying to get things back in their new places, and off the kitchen and dining room tables. That just barely happened, and now today I need to get my "real" work done, more paper writing, and attend class from 6-10pm. Yikes! Plus, four friends that we very rarely see are coming to spend the weekend with us. All I can say is that there are weekends when I don't have class- like all the earlier weekends in February, but this weekend it's class Friday,Saturday, and Sunday. Imagine the injustice in all that. So there's a lot going on. It might be a good day for a Caribou drink today, tomorrow, and the next day.

In my creative life (less academic) I was thrilled to meet with a very smart knitting lady at the SnB in Eden Prairie. I think she knows everything about knitting and she helpd me demystify my sleeves. The picture below is the fixed version of them, which is highly motivating to work on and tempting to want to complete now, not later.

No comments: