Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Results are in!

I have no cavitities! Wait, let's try that again, I have no cavities!

I had to indulge myself for my "good work" and I am feeling indulged now. Just as I was walking out the door to drive to the dentist I spotted a sqooshy package. It was my Noro yarn! Then, I kind of bribed/rewarded myself and wouldn't let myself open it until after I had survived the dentist (it was a check-up). Yippee! Then, continuing the the indulgence, I went to TJ Maxx and found a lovely hot pink zip-up sweater with white trim (which made it look like I could wear it for work or play), and an aqua tank with embroidered Bugs (the car, not the insect). Very fun clothes. Perfect for wearing in spring, and to the Children and Adolescent Mental Health conference that my dear friend Leslie and are attending in April.

No comments: