Thursday, January 06, 2005

And the answer is...

10- there are 10 IKEA products in that long list.

On another note, my friend Elzbieta and I painted our entry wayBradstreet Beige. I noticed that I am more used to selecting "saturated" colors, or bright colors, but I did want a neutral color upon entering our home. I also noticed that this color when used on our plaster walls appeared to be more of an effect than a color. It warms up the entry way just a bit. One of my next projects is to paint a shelf that I made in Industrial Arts (in high school) artsy shades of blue. That will go in the entryway.

And, on another note, my friend Beth has set a goal (has she been collaborating with my mom?) for us to get all our painting done in our house by the time the new kitchen is completed. Can we do it? I think we can. And oh, how nice it will look.

No comments: