Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

to start off the new year, my husband received and has been wearing his new Manly Sweater for the last three hours. My dog has had a hard time settling down, everything is exciting when we are guests at my husband's parents' house, and we just had a family Smallville Season Three episode watching session. I started my own sweater- I have to be warm in the winter too- with the lovely purpley Shakespeare yarn. I have about 1 inch done of the brioche rib and it is looking quite pretty already. Well, that's all for now.

We had one Christmas at Troy's Grandma and Grandpa's today, and the Christmas with his parents tomorrow. The gift of the day is a silver-colored corgi pin. Quite cool. Plus- I got a red-colored corgi with a tail bag. And a cinnamon candle ( I love cinnamon candles), and M&M's. Always a classic. Especially with my MM name. Oh- Troy and I cooked Thai lettuce wraps with marinated meat, rice stick noodles, and super tamarind sauce- all wrapped up in fluffy lettuce aka green leaf lettuce.

Ok- for real, I am going to bed now. My husband is watching over my shoulder and how could I not want to go cuddle with him...? and sleep of course.

No comments: