Monday, September 05, 2005

Check out this surprise!


Check out this surprise!
Originally uploaded by CorgiMom.
my dream car- a beautiful box called Scion

On Friday night I was surprised by this in my driveway. I was jealous of the "Friends of ours" to whom it belonged- then I realized that it didn't belong to any friends of ours. We walked the dogs to Caribou and came back to it in our driveway. I squealed with excitement. This is my dream car- a Scion. A lovely box.

Then, I was told by DH that we were test-driving it overnight. So it wasn't going to be mine, but it was still cool. We took it to my parents' house, and my Mom burst out the front door, ready to congratulate me for my new car. I had to tell her the truth- we were borrowing it, not keeping it. Besides, it's not silver, like I would get. Other than that it was perfect. It was super spacious in the front and back seat, and we folded the back seats down to go to the drive-in movie theatre. There we saw "Forty-year old Virgin" and "Wedding Crashers" from the seats of the blue Scion.

The next night I went online to the Scion page, and designed my own. Then I printed it out, just so I would know how I'd like my Scion to turn out.

I asked DH if he knew what he had done, unleashed the Scion-desire in me. So now that I've driven it, and it's everything I wanted it to be, I have to wait...until the time comes...or when my Electric blue Neon dies. But I wanna a Box now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had the silver version for 3 weeks and I LOVE it. :-)

Anonymous said...

dun, dun, duuuuun....Troy is in Troub-ble. I know I couldn't resist if I test drove my dream car:)