Monday, April 18, 2005

A no accident day!

Yesterday was our first no potty/poo accidents day! Yippee!

Saturday we were watching Saturday Night Live and I was talking to DH about how well the day went- with no a-c-c-i-d-e-n-t-s. Yes- I actually spelled it out- and then she had one. She pooped in her crate. We were doing so well!

This weather has been marvelous. It is absolutely perfect outside now. The birds are singing the dogs are playing...

I even had a moment of peace this morning when both my dog and my puppy slept for about an hour. Otherwise my days have been filled with busyness. Bring the puppy out, supervise the puppy, bring the puppy out...let the dog out...

My knitting has been discouraging. I am trying to alter the Noro sleeves so that they shape my arms instead of how the pattern was written. Like my purple sweater these sleeves are going to be knit 2 oe 3 times before they are finally done.

have a lovely spring day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for no accidents!