I had two responses from people willing to get interrogated. I mean interviewed. Since I am a therapist and am very skilled at asking h-a-r-d questions I have purposely tried to be nice and simple here. Though if you are really daring I could ask you things for which you may never have an answer!
Amy the movie buff. You are the first winner!
1. You can play any character in the movie "Sideways". Regardless of their gender, etc. which character would you play- and why?
2. If you were a type of cheese which cheese would you be and why?
3. If you could knit any kind of sculpture what would the sculpture be?
4. What is one thing that you hope your children learn from you that you do, and what is one thing that you do that you don't want them to do?
5. Your dogs haven't scored a place on your blog yet, but I know they are cool. What is the funniest dog story that you have about them?
Kelle- the all-knowing knitter
1. If you were a type of cheese which cheese would you be and why?
2. Are there any knitting techniques that you haven't tried? Are there any knitting projects that you started and gave up since they were too hard for you?
3. Have you ever been hesitant about knitting in public or hae you ever been reprimanded by strangers for your behavior?
4. Double dare. Are you willing to post a picture of your stash online?
5. What is one thing that you hope your children learn from you that you do, and what is one thing that you do that you don't want them to do?
If either of you want to answer the other's questions in addition to yours go ahead.