Saturday, July 02, 2005

WE have a WINNER!!!!!

La Nena was "spot on" as DH and I were using that phrase a lot last night. Check her comment that goes along with the most beautiful sink. Congratulations! And for an extra bonus given for an uber-specific answer a lucky ball of Linie 31 Scala from the ONline Trend collection will be sent her way. The winner is free to use them as she wishes, but as I am looking at the two side-by-side a pretty funky scarf could be made. Hmmm...like I need to get inspired to knit MORE things!

My matching ocean-colored cotton sock is almost done. The toe decreasing rows are in progress. I hope to finish it today.

The play was really interesting- definitely gets the psychology parts of my brain going. It was a little like "What the Bleep Do We Know" in that it questioned what is reality and what is delusional, and who can we really trust. I would recommend it if you feel like thinking hard this holiday weekend.

DH, Buster, and Geneweasel Pop and I just went on our every-other morning run. That marks a few weeks of consistent exercise. I even felt like I was able to run harder today than usual once we got the dogs moving. They were relentless this morning about waking us up, rough-housing in the bedroom when they could have played anywhere in the house, and sounding like they were ripping apart Buster's Snoopy bed when they were using it as a wrestling ring.

OH- I actually did complete my outline yesterday. There was a power outage a few days ago that changed the remote connection number, blah, blah, blah, such that I had to switch the last single digit until it went through. So I sat in front of the computer half-hoping it wouldn't work, and half-hoping it would so I could get it done finally, then after a few tries and a few minutes it went through, and I was deep into MS Word.

No comments: