Thursday, July 07, 2005

Digital pack rat clean-up day and corgi meeting

Well, post supervision- which wasn't so bad today- only about 10 min. of criticism I cleaned up all my e-mail accounts and organized my bloglines subscriptions into folders. All this in procrastination of working on The Thesis. Well, I really want to fix my halter top gone wrong, and I have all day as DH won't be home till 9 or so. It's dinner with the office and the boss night. So I have plenty of time to get the other stuff done.

Last night we met another corgi. It lives in our neighborhood. It's name is "June". It is a nice and well-behaved corgi. I met its people too, a mom and a 10 year-old son. No, I didn't invite myself over this time, the people saw DH and I running with our corgis and both came out of the house to meet us. We proceeded to have the corgi discussion, sharing corgi stories and gossiping about the "fat corgi" who I nicknamed "the bear". The corgi people said that they were trying to be tactful and not call "the bear" fat- but we all knew which corgi we were talking about. Think of that, blocks over from "the bear" we were gossiping about his weight problem. June was a sleek corgi, perhaps even sleeker than Buster McDuster. She focused on sniffing the tails extensively on both our dogs. She only had a stump, and her owners were apologetic about that fact. Together we all felt empathy for sleek June, another bunny butt in the world of corgis.

No comments: