Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Pudgy Pie at home


Pudgy Pie at home
Originally uploaded by CorgiMom.
(DH) Don't ask me why we call them Pudgy Pies, we just do. Well, my wife is sleeping soundly on the couch (our 45 minute run seems to have plum tuckered her out), so I thought I'd sneak up here and post on her blog! This picture is of me making our supper tonight with pie irons in our fireplace. See, this last weekend we were supposed to have gone down the river and camped out, using the pie irons in a fire to cook our food. The weather conspired against us, however, and while we were still able to canoe down the river, we didn't get to make "Pudgy Pies."

So since the temperature took a dive today and it was below 70 degrees, we thought, "Hey, why don't we do it now?" So we did. This is the last one, where DW[*] experimented a bit with a pepperoni and goat cheese combination.

[*] I assume that would be "Dear Wife" - even though I'm the one that got her started on this whole blogging thing, I'm not quite as down with the lingo as my better half.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Always nice to hear from Yort. You should get your own Corgidad login.

- LisaD. said...

Ah.....husbands are allowed to post? I'm lucky if I could get mine to even visit my blog once in a while. :-)

Oh, and Kelle.....I like the old letter switcheroo you did there with Yort! I've got to remember that.

...and in regards to the pudgy pies....Now I've seen EVERYTHING!

CorgiDad said...

I do have my own login, but I was on the home mac, so I would have had to have logged DW out and then logged in, and then logged out and logged her in again to make sure she was ready to go next time... so I was just lazy.

Kelly said...

Oh yeah, now I see the "corgidad" under contributers. Got it. Please pardon my oversight.

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from Corgidad...when will corgimom post again:)