Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Yarn Cafe Cometh, and is here

I haven't been there yet- I was in class all weekend long in Golden Valley, but there is a new store, "The Yarn Cafe" in Maple Grove. It has created quite a stir in the SnB circle- and I thought I better lay out my comments about it, as it seems that everyone else already has done just that. So I say, "yay! New store!!" The more stores the merrier. Plus, I enjoyed the Yarn Cafe's kiosk at the Mpls Women's Expo- and I have coupons for yarn discounts. I will drive across the world for a discount on yarn! So- yes, I will go there, but I just might check out the other store, Amazing Threads while I'm there. For more thoughts on this visit here and here.

Well I just had to type those links in all the way by hand since my hotkeys on the mac mini + windows system didn't work. Hmm.. more for dh to figure out before my blog returns to normal.

No comments: