Thursday, December 16, 2004

Someone has been a very, very good boy this year...

You know you're super special if you are the recipient of my first sweater. (That's you Troy.)

Yesterday was my tentative goal date to finish the doing the knitting part of Troy's (DH's) sweater. I didn't quite make it, but that's okay 'cause I'm on the home stretch. I did just have to take a knitting break due to a sense of over-elation at the progress progresses. It was time for a Kodak (well, more accurately Fuji FinePix) moment, as I just finished the neckband part on the left side. I have the right side to go, and then the collar, then all the knitting stuff will be done. It will be time for blocking, seaming, and the dreaded task of weaving in the tails..
I could hardly share the joy enough though when I laid out all the pieces thus far, and all the measurements matched. The front is the same size as the back yay! The sleeves are the same too- I am in a place of knitter's bliss!

No comments: