Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Results are in!

Color 4- reddish, orangish, greenish 1 vote
Color 5- purples, 6 votes
Color 6- blues (my original choice) 2 votes
Color 7- earth tones, evergreen, brown, olive, 5 votes
Color 9- black/grey, 1 vote

Thank you for all the votes that I received!

Some people voted in my e-mail box, so not all the votes are on the blog- but the winner is...
Color Five- "What Fools These Mortals Be" will be the Shakespearean name of my sweater. Like Proverbs 31, I will be a woman in purple (on the days that I wear the sweater).

I also splurged and ordered a skein of the gray/black color (#9) named "Et Tu Brute?" to make a scarf. I don't have any scarves with black in them yet, only red-orange, green-blue, and pink yellow-aqua. It's time to make something "classic".

Now I just have to wait for my yarn to come. It has been shipped, but doesn't have a tracking number yet. When it comes, I will take a picture for the blog.

No comments: