Friday, December 10, 2004

Shopping on Hennepin Avenue today

I am quite excited, Troy took a day off to go shopping on Hennepin and Nicollet Mall, and we are staying overnight in the Millenium Hotel. Just for fun- and well, to do some shopping of course.

I used to think shopping was overrated. Now I have succumbed to my formerly repressed desires to shop and today I will embrace those desires with passion!

We are getting ready for our fun day after having slept in and walking the dog together. What a treat.

We might even go to the yarn store by Midwest Mountaineering that I have yet to find. Whenever we go to the Fine Line I look for this infamous store, but so far it has remained hidden to my eyes. We'll have to see what else our day has in store for us- we are winging it- with a plan for a good dinner somewhere...

No comments: