Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hot bloggity- it's the first ever knitting corgis poll

Please all you diligent readers out there, visit this page and vote on a yarn color for a sweater for me. The yarn colors and the sweater pattern are here.
The sweater pattern is on the right side, below the yarn colors.
I was originally leaning toward color 06, but 05 is growing on me too. What do you think? Vote using the comment feature on my blog. Vote quickly, 'cause the yarn is on sale this week and I really want to buy it!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for #4!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it depends mostly on your wardrobe needs...of 5 & 6 I'd say five (I'm a blue kinda girl), but 3 is pretty if you need pastels, and really 9 is the "safest/most versatile"...like I said...depends on your need.
Aloha, kelsey <><

Anonymous said...

Oops! Of 5 or 6 I meant 6!!! Sorry.
kah <><

Anonymous said...

Now I love blue, but in this instance I vote for #5. The purples make an absolutely dreamy combination. -Elizabethan

Anonymous said...

Your mother-in-law likes the #7 the best. . .

Anonymous said...

#7 is so beautiful! That's my vote.

Kelly said...

Ok, I've been holding out, but now I need to weigh in. I really like #7, followed by 6 then 5. The thing is, they are all so pretty that no matter what you pick, it will look fabulous!