Saturday, August 07, 2004

To the St. Paul Farmer's Market

I am ready for my friend to come over to visit the Market. It's a wonderful place with handmade soap, field greens, organic pizza, buffalo meat, flowers, plants and every herb imaginable.

A group of my friends and I were talking about hairstyle and how it corresponds with "professsional" looking hair. My vote was that short hair seems to look more hip and polished, but some of them were saying that long hair can look the same way. I don't plan on cutting my hair anytime soon, but I did watch "The Bourne Supremacy" as I was told a woman had "professional long hair". I do agree that her hair looked quite nice. Now my question is did Julia Stiles knit her scarf for that movie? Doesn't she knit- I thought she did? And what kind of yarn did she use?

No comments: