Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Felting fuzzy feet knit along

Chele a SnB buddy and I am beginning a knit along. It's where knitters all make the same thing at the same time so they can help each other if needed, or just show off their end results. If you would like to join, let my know, somehow. The pattern is free, it's here

I bought three colors of Cascade 220 yarn, hot pink, turquoise blue, and a bright minty green. So far the "sock" has a green cuffed top, and the heel is pink and green alternating. It's knitting up fast. There'll be pics of it tomorrow.

3 comments:

chele said...

you're gonna be done with yours before i even START on mine! instead of a knit-along, i'll do a knit-catching-up...
i'll stop at Borealis tomorrow after work. i'm thinking purple and gold - Vikings slippers!

Anonymous said...

So this is a great idea count me in! This is Sara (loudlyquiet) from the TCSnB board. Thanks for pointing me here. I already made my first pair and they didn't turn out well. I'm sizing them up.

Anonymous said...

http://www.zzgallery.com/cgi-bin/TCSnB/YaBB.cgi?board=knitalongs;action=display;num=1094312801;start=0#0

This is Sara again. I hope this all make sense! I posted to the board with a link back here.