Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Just finished writing 2 papers

And it feels really good, quite exhilarating,granted- it's a far better feeling not to have to write papers, but that's just my life for now. Plus, it feels like having completed a lengthy knitting project, which I have been doing lately. I made 2 hats yesterday. One is the SnB "Hot head" pattern with fun fur, and 3 colors of yarn- that's a charity hat for a refugee. The other is a Rowan pattern, using Biggy print, and a skein of similar but cheaper yarn, Caldo Print. There will be pictures soon- but it's too late at night for that now.

2 comments:

chele said...

you are a knitting WHIZ, girl! bring the hats with you on Tuesday so you can model them....

Corgimom said...

These hats are addicting to make. I will definitely bring the Rowan "May" hat to SnB. Last night it was cold enough that I finished sewing up the seam at my parents' house- and then wore it home. Wow is it cozy and toasty!