Friday, August 13, 2004

Craft night's tonight

I hope that I will be able to complete my handsewn quilt binding in the comforts of an air-conditioned multipurpose room at my church. I also hope that there will be other people to keep me company working on their crafts.

Can you believe that I used to scrapbook- but then I learned to knit...It's going to be like Christmas again when I open up my scrapbooking bag and realize all the goodies that it holds!

My husband and his Dad just went to an o so tasty restaurant- that I would recommend to anyone- called Mojito. It's in St. Louis Park and they have South American food, including the lime/mint drink call Mojito, and the yummiest thing I've ever eaten corn fritters. I sent him to buy me some of those, to put in the cooler. I will eat them when I get home from craft night!

My friend Leslie and I are going to SR Harris tomorrow for our first time. Road trip to designer fabric here we come. I will be selecting material for some pants that are work-appropriate, and some boxer shorts for DH- Troyboy. Then, I'm going to come home and put lil' smokies in our crockpot and go to a party! Sure beats next Saturday's plans of sitting in class all day learning about the Psychodynamics of Psychopathology Part One!

No comments: