Thursday, August 19, 2004

I finished sewing- not knitting

a tank top of stretchy polyester roses and flowers. It feels really good, so good that I am just sitting here in it- basking in the goodness of completion. For those of you SnBers, I will try to wear it Tuesday, but we'll have to see.

It was supposed to be an easy pattern, and it would have been, but I had really high standards for it to be shapely- like a woman- not boxy, like well, a box. I also used a material different than the pattern's suggestions. It is now everything I dreamed it to be. All for under 10 dollars, with lots of hours of time put into it.

NO- please don't ask me to make YOU one!

The next sewing project is red plaid dress pants. The material is drying on the table now.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DH says: She did a *great* job!