Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday funnies and tmi

The other day I tried the Starbucks Vivanno smoothie. It was the chocolate banana one. It definitely tasted healthy, but not in a bad way. I didn't know anything about it before I drank it.
Funny how drinking a healthy drink has a way of letting you know its ingredients without reading the label.

I debated about posting this, but I will look at it as a PSA of sorts.

sort of too much info= read at your own risk about body functions

I had guessed there was protein in there. Check. Then, perhaps fiber. This I knew once I felt gassy. And as soon as I drank it I had to pee. Then, I had to pee again, 2 more times over the course of 2 1/2 hours. Apparently there's fiber powder in it also. I had to google what I had drank, and found this site. It never told me how much fiber was it it though. If you've seen the SNL sketch with the Jamie Lee Curtis Activia, you will know a little bit about how it went. If you haven't seen this funny commercial, give it a look.

Despite all the untimely effects, there are 18 grams of protein in there- amazing!

No comments: