Friday, April 28, 2006

Hello from Austin TEXAS

That is where I am now, in the Marriott that has armadillos as a type of crown moulding on the lobby walls. I did some great shopping at J Crew and bought the goldfish sweater- pics later. Last night I met up with my brother from KS in town here with his roommate from college to visit his friends' sister- and we had drinks at the Brown Bar. I had a caramel apple martini with butterscotch Schnapps, and some apple liquor. YUMM-O ! We were out LATE! Like 2ish. The night life was quite happenin' even on a Thursday. There were several blocks of bars just blocked off from traffic- and people walking everywhere. Lots of police on horses, too. It was pretty wild to see that much excitement on a Thursday.
I knit a bit on the Jaywalkers that never end- while stdy breaking at Starbucks for a few hours yesterday. Someday they will end- but hopefully before I run out of yarn.
I plan to take a nap before going to a wedding rehearsal dinner at Buca di Beppo- then maybe stay out late again with my bro, DH, and his roommate.

No comments: