Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Working on my thesis and finished capelet

I have been busy working on researching my thesis. I am using a previously written research paper examining the popularity of physical punishment methods in a variety of cultures. I have the task of adding to it with additional obtained sources- but I just can't decide where to start adding the rest in.

A good part of yesterday was spent working on the Spiderweb Capelet for a wedding I'm attending on Saturday. It's in a park, and I plan to wear a strapless dress, and the capelet has silver metal with black wool yarn. It looks dressy, and lacey in a web-like way.

Weasel has been weaseling her way into trouble. Recently I lost her in my parent's laundry room. I heard her little "Wuf, wuf" distressed back- but didn't see her. I looked all over, in the closet, the dog bed, and then behind the washer and dryer. She looked up at me with her dark brown corgi eyes, one ear smushed against the wall the other against the back of the washer. She had gotten herself stuck. Just like she did last night under the couch. I was the only one home at the time, but I was able to move the washer and dryer far enough for her to slip out. Then she was fine, and unfazed.

Last week I was using my deoderant which was almost gone, and some crumbled to the floor. Buster was watching and I was hoping he wouldn't eat it. He didn't. But he did dive at the floor repeatedly, rolling in the little bits the whole time. He was vigorously rubbing the side of his head on the floor and kicking his legs while laying on his back. I guess he wanted to smell fresh and pretty like a girl. Or, maybe he's telling us that he wants another bath!

No comments: