Friday, June 10, 2005

Just a little bloggin'

Today marks my one week anniversary of my newly begun regular fitness program. It also marks successful fulfillment of about 30 min or exercise every other day. Yay!

It also marks the further development of my thesis, and it's appointment (by myself) with a fabulous title, "Disciplining Children in a World of Pampering and Neglect." And my new thesis advisor saying my stuff thus far looked really good.

Plus- I just got my third paper of the week done- which means I can go have fun until class at 6pm tonight. That's an accomplishment.

Oh- and in the knitting news_ I figured out how to pick up my short rowed stitches on the purlside by visiting google and then the blog, purlside.com.

But it's time to go shower, get ready for the day, go knit in public on my grape shapely tank and weekly knitting date with an academic colleague and faithful friend, then hang out with the in-laws in a day of fun-filled adventure.

Ciao and happy weekends and much productivity to everyone!

1 comment:

- LisaD. said...

Ahh, sounds like I need to read your thesis, if you are willing to share?