Saturday, October 02, 2004

Today's prjoject

I knitted half a fuzzyfeet last night, and today it was walk the dog time in the am with DH, and I foud a heather gray long wool coat at a garage sale on the wlak for 4 dollars! Unbelievable. I do have to figure out how to lengthen the sleeves, though the wool fabric is in really good shape.

Then we worked on the landscaping project- I finished the mulching- I love cypress mulch for its texture and color, and we also did a small row of sunset stone alongside the house for its durability and contrast. Troy put up fence panel number one- and it looks lovely! Especially with the finished landscaping tasks.

At night we saw Lady with a Lapdog, a Guthrie Lab play adapted from Chekov's work by a similar title. I think he called it "Lady with a Little Dog". It was unusual in its portrayal involving 4 cast members in a rather narrative style combined with a lapsing in and out of the actual play characters. I was dissapointed that there was no white pomeranian- I should have lent them Buster and they could just paint him white and make him use his whiny voice. Yes- Buster has a whiny voice and a "big dog bark". Speaking of corgis, we want to add a baby girl corgi to our home. We think it would be a good pal for Buster, and they are so cute. Here's where we might get it.

1 comment:

chele said...

i started my next pair of fuzzyfeet yesterday.. we can knit along together again!
you're knitting on Monday this week, right? (see? i CAN remember everyone's mulitple schedules!) if you are, let me know. i can be there.