Friday, October 01, 2004

Drink coffee and knit day with Dr. Phil reruns

Well, that isn't how the whole day has been. I did do work till about 1pm- but now I have been knitting on my previously abandoned mitten. It is my first, and when I bound off the top part where the four fingers- minus the thumb goes the result was very rectangular. I thought I might just let it be- but then after a few weeks of letting it sit in various places throughout the house figured that I owed it to the mitten to have a nice shapely top. And indeed it does now that I have done a few things to it- mainly ripped back and did some decreases for the last row.

I haven't had my coffee yet though. I think I'll make it before watching another Dr. Phil episode, today's to be exact. I realized that it was 3:45- and that I could rewind the show back to the start- so now it is paused, waiting for me. I needed a break from the knitting, and thought it should be blogging time. I think I will go photograph my mitten in progress- and then post a pic of it when my coffee is brewing. I am very excited to have a big cup of coffee with my new flavored creamers- Caramel Vanilla Toffee, or Amaretto. I think I'll have two cups so I can have both and not have to choose. That'll be fine since my friend and I are have completed our fourth week of 5days a week walking for an hour or more each day. Yay!

No comments: