Monday, October 11, 2004

It's been awhile

since I posted, so I think I will, now.

Schipol, NL. Is that ski-pole? Or how is it pronounced? That's where my parents are flying in from tonight. I will miss SnB, but I have missed them for a few weeks now! We have been using their house to drop off Buster every now and then, I think he's quite confused about his "Grandma and Grandpa's" whereabouts.

OOH- Troy and I sang together yesterday. and it was fun. Tell him we should do that again;)

I should have listened, and believed everyone who told me that Group Psychotherapy class requires a lot of work. Now I have realized that this class is truely, a lot of work. Not to mention, (oops, I'm mentioning) that I need to write 2 papers within the next two weeks, and I still have to write a summary paper about my art therapy work with mothers and their children, and stressed preschoolers. I haven't written that one yet, though I finished all the other class work back in May or so. It just doesn't have a due date, so do I really have to do it?

I shared a communal turtle birthday sunday yesterday. It was colossally big and had lots of caramel and hot fudge, and whipped cream and cherries. Yum. Sorry to make ya'll hungry, don't drool on the keyboard. That Buster's job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel, in case you're still wondering, it's pronounced SKIP-pull (very fast). Basically the 'h' is just silent. Some other interesting Dutch words I've learned to pronounce: Universiteitsbibliotheek, 's Hertogenbosch, Brusselsepoort, and the street I live on---Brouwersweg.