Saturday, January 07, 2006

Corgis in WI- Corgipeople going to CR

Well, we brought the froufy faces (as I like to call them affectionately) to Grandma and Grandpa in WI, since we are on our way to Costa Rica next week. It has been a bit of an ordeal packing- first I had way too much, then I started cutting back a lot, then I tried to find a middle ground. We will be hiking a lot, seeing Arenal Volcano, bathing in hot springs heated by the volcano (OOOH- Yeah...), hanging out on Playa Tamarindo (Tamarind Beach) , visiting Monteverde, the list goes on. I will not be blogging, but I might be knitting as long as my circular needles aren't taken away on the plane. I am very excited, we'll be with my family too, and my husband- to celebrate dual graduations for the children, My bro and I.

No comments: