Wednesday, September 08, 2004

we're gonna' take a walk outside today

Gonna see what we can find today, Some favorite lines from a treasured children's movie about a curious cat and a pug-nosed pup-- Milo and Otis. Buster and I took an hour long walk today, complete with a run through a parking lot to the post office. He's finally tired.

Yesterday I was putting on my tennis shoes to do an indoor fitness video and he got all excited like it was walk time. I didn't want to break his little furry heart so I gave in and we went on a walk instead. I think I'll have to blindfold the dog if I want to try to do my fitness videos!

Last night was class one of five, of Psychodynamics of Psychopathology Part Two. It was nice though, because it felt like mostly a review of the multiaxial assessment style of the DSM IV, and compared it with Adler's holistic assessments of psychopathology. Adler assesses things like level of social interest, life tasks and the degree to which they are met by an individual, Early Recollections, and a broad Lifestyle Analyis. If you want to learn more you can either join my Grad school- or ask me about them, as I have training in Adlerian theory.

Tonight, I will have a much lighter night including a visit to Borealis Yarns, and Diamonds Coffeehouse, both of which have given prominent posting on my blog. It should be a good time for my friend Elzbieta and I.

1 comment:

chele said...

oh my gosh... i only understood about every other word in that third paragraph! :-)

have fun at Borealis!! i gotta get there soon...