Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Smallville and Dr. Phil all in one night!

Yikes. What we will do we wondered, as we realized that both the new Smallville and Dr. Phil's Primetime Special are both on the same night, and the time overlaps! My husband and I both pondered and worried over this question. Our Tivo can only do one thing at once, and we have a one tv household. Then- my parents bought a Tivo. Enamored with our discussions of the ease of programming and multi-skilled system it was time for them to get one too. My Mom wanted it in time for the New season of Dr. Phil- last week, but it came on Saturday instead. Well, it helped us solve our dilemma- as Troy logged in remotely online to my parents' Tivo- to tivo the Dr. Phil special. Now I have to decide whether or not I can convince Beth to watch it on their mondo tv- or if we will just do something else entirely different.

You are all probably wondering how the sweater that was chai'd is coming. I keep taking pics of it in progress- but then don't remember to post thme on my blog. Now I'm wondering if I should just take a most recent pic- and post it here. Oh! I'm also supposed to post a pic of the landscaping project so you can see the cement 15lb. blocks I laid that one day long ago.
I think I'll go grab the digital camera and have a go at it.

2 comments:

chele said...

well? it's almost 10pm and i'm STILL waiting for pictures!!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, she's been rather slow about getting the pictures, but she has an excuse, since it was my birthday this weekend.

-DH