Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shoe shopping for baby


Shoe shopping for baby
Originally uploaded by CorgiMom.
We went to Nordstrom to get fitted for baby's shoes- I figured they really
knew what they were doing since Nordstrom knows shoes like nobody else. Noah
proceeded to "trash" the kids shoe department, and took most of the shoes
off their displays and ceremoniously relocated them to the floor. I asked if
there was a particular order to the shoes as I was willing to put them back
and clean up after my child, but they said they'd take care of it.
As we were about to pay, Laura, our friendly sales clerk was telling me the
reasons why Noah didn't like his Nike sandals. She said the sole on them was
too thick for a new walker, and that he couldn't sense the ground well in
them. That made sense to me. It's why we selected these "See Kai Run" shoes,
since they had rubber treads but flexible soles. Not to mention, but they
are super cute!
My only concern is that he was fitted for them minus socks. I went to put
socks on him with his shoes and I couldn't seem to get the shoe on then. I'm
going to have to figure out if that is a problem or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are super cute and I love the name See Kai Run, of course! We went there to shop for N once and I couldn't believe how busy it was!! It was absolutely full of parents and their kids. I was amazed. We didn't end up buying anything that day. Partly because it was so busy.