Tuesday, January 05, 2010

an excerpt- Email to my son

You are too cute! You waved at all the animals at the zoo, and loved watching even the slow-moving turtles. You also loved the fish. It was like a new you at the zoo today- interested in everything! (we went on Monday the 4th. )

Sunday, the 3rd I asked you "did u sleep well?" and you replied, plopping down in your crib from a stand, "I did" :) you made Daddy and I both chuckle.

Sunday night you were into jumping. you can do little jumps, and kept telling Daddy where to stand in the kitchen, then said,' Daddy jump!" "Mommy, jump!"

Today when I was cleaning and organizing you went over to your toys on the other side of the room and said, "Mommy, sit"! and pointed to a spot on the floor next to you. I guess you were telling me to take a break! So I did. How could I resist your request:)?

No comments: