Friday, July 21, 2006

Back in the country

I did not have time to post on my blog before I left- so I kind of just disappeared- virtually- I was in France on a mission service trip working at an English camp for French kids. It was great- more on it later.

While in France I went to Phildar! and got some of their aviso yarn. I also did some great shopping, with their 2 times a year sales going on. I finished the back of my tank, lots my camera in a small village 2 days before the Tour de France was coming to that same village, and tonight am participating in the Relay for Life, with a fellow blogging friend and other knitters for the Cure, the Cure-rageous knitters. Consider making a donation to support this worthy cause, just go to the link above. I plan to be there tonight, walking, and knitting. But not taking pictures, because my digital camera is in France, or somewhere like that by now.

Also- big news- I passed my big scary test- which means I am closer to my license in Marriage and Family therapy. I will be a licensed associate marriage and family therapist once I get my paperwork in!

No comments: