Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hi from Baby Noah

Another blogger friend sent me to this link, I went there and was surprised that I had knit with her friend before, too cool.

1. Cloth or disposable? Disposable, I prefer the Ecodiapers from Target
2. Breast or bottle? Breast is best, all the way. Then a nap on Mommy's lap when my tummy is full.
3. Eczema or reflux? What does milk coming out of my nose mean?
4. Jumparoo or play mat? Play mat, with the Rainforest animals.
5. Mommy or Daddy? Both. Mommy is good for the bulk of the day, but then it is Daddy time.
6. Sling, front carrier, or stroller? Ergo baby carrier, or stroller.
7. Pacifier or thumb? How about whole fist, followed by WubbaNub the penguin.
8. Bumbo seat or bouncy seat? Bouncy
9. White noise or silence while sleeping? Crazy corgi sounds and the intermittent squabbling cats mixed with quiet
10. Crib, Pack'n'Play, or parents' bed? first the crib, then the crib, then the king-sized bed for the morning feeding

No comments: