Thursday, April 05, 2007

Look! It's a Yarn Harlot!!!


Look! It's a Yarn Harlot!!!
Originally uploaded by CorgiMom.
Not a monogamous knitter- project wise. She is married though. She just can't keep her hands off multiple knitting partners, I mean projects.

And she came to St. Paul last night.

I told my Chiropractor I was going to see the Yarn Harlot. He seemed amazed that there could exist such a person. He also laughed at the amusement of going to see a Yarn Harlot, as the world of knitting knows no boundaries. My Mom and Aunt came too, and had some good laughs. They also enjoyed the eye candy- knitted amazing sweaters, shawls, berets, socks of course, but I did not see any ponchos. Hmm. I wore my Vogue Knitting purple sweater with the mohair ruffle trim. I was roasty, toasty warm in a room jam-packed with knitters in costume.

No comments: