Thursday, July 22, 2004

Yippee! Acrylic yarn blocking has allowed me to lengthen my tank top- rather than leave it really wide! I am a fan of this blocking stuff! And the nice Yarnery lady- she is wiser than an owl who knits! I'd recommend her for any help needed along your knitting paths (if you live near St. Paul, MN).

Plus- I tried a garter stitch squares technique that allows one to knit in a square, and then add on with additional squares. It is too cool. Pics of this fun activity will follow- they are pending on DH's time to help with the pic program though!

I found this in "Knitting Shawls, Stoles and Scarves" by Nancy Wisemen. Great book, too.

Plus- I moved my chives. Don't ask how the relocation went- they just had to move, as a nasty root was hiding behind them. The root is so deep and strong that DH thinks we should electrocute it! Does that work all you organic gardeners? The root is still embedded, at this moment.

No comments: