Saturday, March 24, 2007

new knit 'baby' sweater


new knit 'baby' sweater
Originally uploaded by CorgiMom.
It's done!

I knit it on size 4's, using Bravo Fun by Schachenmyr Nomotta. I gave

it away tonight to a church friend's baby from our church small group.

It was admired by all, including the recipient. She had been tired and

fuzzy till she saw it and then she smiled a big smile and held it. It

was really sweet to know that it is already appreciated by the 6 m

baby!



Now one of three projects is done, and my sweater is really close to

completion. I sewed in a sleeve but I don't know if I did part of it

right. I am not sure how it is supposed to look. I am also still

working on my sock #1, and soon that will be my only project- sort of.

There are others waiting.

No comments: